Profish GT – Compact 4WD Kayak
At just under 12 feet long, the Profish GT is designed for paddlers of all experience levels and sizes looking for a compact paddling and fishing platform that is exceptionally easy to handle both on and off the water.
Compact, easily managed, and incredibly maneuverable, this is our 4WD fishing kayak. The stability of the Profish GT will appeal to both all-water anglers and recreational paddlers looking for a worry-free ride. The GT paddler is in their element shredding narrow waterways while still fully capable of using the 4WD to punch through the rolling waves of the surf or slow down to stand up and sight cast the backwaters.
Profish GT Features
- Color Options – Granite (White/Black), Dorado (Blue/Green).
- All-water 4WD kayak – perfect for paddlers of all capabilities in fast moving currents, flat waters, or breaking waves.
- Flat Deck – The Flat Deck adds one hatch and additional flat deck space to the standard Tackle Pod modular fitting. The Tackle Pod and Flat Deck are interchangeable for different uses at different times depending on the type of paddling/fishing you are planning.
- All kayaks are shipped ‘rudder ready’ which dramatically simplifies rudder installation.
- The Reload/GT Tackle Pod™ – Optional Upgrade: offers the ease and speed of ‘Load and Go’ functionality while also fully compatible with Fish Finders and mounted accessories. Note – The Reload Tackle Pod™ and the 400 Tackle Pod™ are two different sizes and not compatible between the two models.
- Chill Pod – Optional Upgrade: The Chill Pod is a fully-insulated, bread-bin-style cooler that fits modularly into the tankwell of the Reload and serves to hold and chill your catch while still on the water.
- Rudder Kit – Optional Upgrade: Now with ‘toe-tab’ foot controls for superior control, the ‘angler blade’ works in any depth of water due its flush position at the keel of the kayak. No more worrying about that pesky up/down line in the shallows, and if you’re fishing the saltwater flats, you’ll no longer have to worry about your rudder banging into oyster shells or rocks.
- Fish Bag – Optional Upgrade: A fully insulated fish bag mounted inside the tankwell keeps your catch cool and in great eating condition. The Reload comes stock with brass inserts for hole-free installation of fish bag mounts.
- 11’10” length
- 32″ width
- 57 lbs weight
- 385lb carrying capacity
30 Year Warranty
- We stand by the quality and craftsmanship of our kayaks. We want you to rest assured this kayak will last long enough so future generations of Vikings can dare to explore new waters in it. This is why we are proud to offer an unprecedented 30 Year Warranty.
- The extended limited warranty activation is easy and free, simply register your new kayak online on our Warranty Activation page.
- The extended back-to-base 30 year warranty applies only to the original owner, the owner whose name is registered on our warranty database.
- The extended warranty covers the hull of the kayak only. Accessories and attachments (including seats, paddles, bungee cords, etc.) and graphics are covered for one year. The extended warranty does not cover intentional or unintentional misuse/abuse or accidental damage or if it has been used to perform a function that it has not been designed for. Normal wear and tear including dents and abrasions are not covered by this warranty. The extended warranty does not apply to kayaks used for commercial use including guide fleets.
- All Viking Kayaks are manufactured using the very latest development in virgin linear medium-density polyethylene. This plastic is stronger and stiffer than cheaper material enabling us to make the kayaks noticeably lighter. This material incorporates Maximum UV Inhibitors and is Colorfast.
- The accessories on the kayaks are nylon installed with stainless steel hardware – suitable for use in salt water conditions.