A full featured double fishing kayak with storage for both anglers
The Viking Tempo Fisherman 2 double answers the long awaited call for a stable, roomy, fishing and expedition double kayak. It features comfortable moulded seats, backrest, and large front and rear wells for fish and gear. These kayaks are super stable, and have been designed to be powered by an electric motor. Paddle or motor, you will enjoy many happy hours in your Tempo 2 kayak – whether you are fishing, diving, free diving or on expedition
Tempo 2 Features
- Color Option – Kiwi (Green/Black)
- Large front and rear fish/gear well
- Large self draining cockpit
- Comfortable carry handles front and rear.
- 2 x Deluxe Fisherman seats
- 6 x flush mount rod holders.
- 2 x Railblaza StarPorts for optional Railblaza accessory mounting
- 15’5″ length
- 35″ width
- 77 lbs weight
- 575 lb carrying capacity
30 Year Warranty
- We stand by the quality and craftsmanship of our kayaks. We want you to rest assured this kayak will last long enough so future generations of Vikings can dare to explore new waters in it. This is why we are proud to offer an unprecedented 30 Year Warranty.
- The extended limited warranty activation is easy and free, simply register your new kayak online on our Warranty Activation page.
- The extended back-to-base 30 year warranty applies only to the original owner, the owner whose name is registered on our warranty database.
- The extended warranty covers the hull of the kayak only. Accessories and attachments (including seats, paddles, bungee cords, etc.) and graphics are covered for one year. The extended warranty does not cover intentional or unintentional misuse/abuse or accidental damage or if it has been used to perform a function that it has not been designed for. Normal wear and tear including dents and abrasions are not covered by this warranty. The extended warranty does not apply to kayaks used for commercial use including guide fleets.
- All Viking Kayaks are manufactured using the very latest development in virgin linear medium-density polyethylene. This plastic is stronger and stiffer than cheaper material enabling us to make the kayaks noticeably lighter. This material incorporates Maximum UV Inhibitors and is Colorfast.
- The accessories on the kayaks are nylon installed with stainless steel hardware – suitable for use in salt water conditions.