There is a new kid on the block & she is fast! Whether you’re paddling for pleasure or you’ve got fish on your mind, paddle the Reload and learn why many are calling it the best paddling sit-on-top on the market.
The Profish Reload is a performance kayak specializing in kayak fishing with its numerous features and additional accessories for managing tackle and gear, improving comfort, and maintaining speed. The design of the Profish Reload bow provides unmatched levels of lift – styled off of the typical New Zealand paddling kayak design – which allows the 14’8” 68 pound kayak to consistently perform well in both tough offshore and inshore conditions.
Profish Reload Features
- Color Options – Daybreak, Dorado, Seamist (Seafoam/Grey).
- The Reload/GT Tackle Pod™ system offers the ease and speed of ‘Load and Go’ functionality while also fully compatible with Fish Finders and mounted accessories. Note – The Reload Tackle Pod™ and the 400 Tackle Pod™ are two different sizes and not compatible between the two models.
- All Reload come with rudder pre-installed.
- The stock accessories included are one front hatch, three waterproof hatches, two flush mount rod holders, two bungee paddle keepers, three carry handles, two molded side handles, brass inserts for hole-free anchor trolley installation, and attachment point pad eyes.
- Three waterproof hatches can be used as dry storage, turned into a bucket hatch with bucket hatch optional upgrade, or utilized as a bait well for live bait using the hatch drain plugs.
- Flat Deck – Optional Upgrade: The Flat Deck adds two hatches and additional flat deck space to the standard Tackle Pod modular fitting. The Tackle Pod and Flat Deck are interchangeable for different uses at different times depending on the type of paddling/fishing you are planning.
- Chill Pod – Optional Upgrade: The Chill Pod is a fully-insulated, bread-bin-style cooler that fits modularly into the tankwell of the Reload and serves to hold and chill your catch, or food and drinks while still on the water.
- Rudder Kit – Now with ‘toe-tab’ foot controls for superior control, the ‘angler blade’ works in any depth of water due its flush position at the keel of the kayak. No more worrying about that pesky up/down line in the shallows, and if you’re fishing the saltwater flats, you’ll no longer have to worry about your rudder banging into oyster shells or rocks.
- Fish Bag – Optional Upgrade: A fully insulated fish bag mounted inside the tankwell keeps your catch cool and in great eating condition. The Reload comes stock with brass inserts for hole-free installation of fish bag mounts.
- Superior seated stability provides you with the confidence to target big fish.
- Large recessed side handles make lifting and loading the Reload so much easier.
- The nicely flared bow diverts water in choppy conditions.
- The ‘rod slots’ along the bow allow you to securely lay down your fishing rods – ideal when coming and going through surf.
- 14’9″ length
- 30″ width
- 68 lbs weight
- 440 lbs carrying capacity
30 Year Warranty
- We stand by the quality and craftsmanship of our kayaks. We want you to rest assured this kayak will last long enough so future generations of Vikings can dare to explore new waters in it. This is why we are proud to offer an unprecedented 30 Year Warranty.
- The extended limited warranty activation is easy and free, simply register your new kayak online on our Warranty Activation page.
- The extended back-to-base 30 year warranty applies only to the original owner, the owner whose name is registered on our warranty database.
- The extended warranty covers the hull of the kayak only. Accessories and attachments (including seats, paddles, bungee cords, etc.) and graphics are covered for one year. The extended warranty does not cover intentional or unintentional misuse/abuse or accidental damage or if it has been used to perform a function that it has not been designed for. Normal wear and tear including dents and abrasions are not covered by this warranty. The extended warranty does not apply to kayaks used for commercial use including guide fleets.
- All Viking Kayaks are manufactured using the very latest development in virgin linear medium-density polyethylene. This plastic is stronger and stiffer than cheaper material enabling us to make the kayaks noticeably lighter. This material incorporates Maximum UV Inhibitors and is Colorfast.
- The accessories on the kayaks are nylon installed with stainless steel hardware – suitable for use in salt water conditions.