2 Plus 1 – Double, Triple, or Solo
The 2 Plus 1 is the ideal recreational kayak for weekend adventurers looking to bring their little Vikings out to sea. The 2 Plus 1 is unique because it caters to families seeking the versatility of a tandem kayak that can easily be paddled solo or triple too.
The family styled design features two primary seats with an additional seating mold for an extra voyager to tag along. The standard safety lines fitted around both sides of the kayak are important features makes it much easier for children to balance, feel secure, and re-board the kayak after jumping off for a swim. The 2 Plus 1, now even lighter at 66 pounds, makes for easy and fast handling both on and off the water.
2 Plus 1 Features
- Color Options for 2017 – Sunshine (Yellow/Red) and Seafoam (White/Blue). Custom colors available with longer delivery times.
- Compatible for solo, double, or triple paddling with multiple seating configurations.
- Caters to families seeking the versatility of a tandem kayak that can easily be paddled solo too.
- Comfortable carry handles front and rear.
- Safety line fitted around both sides of the kayak is important safety feature makes it much easier for children to balance, feel secure, and reboard the kayak after jumping off for a swim.
- 2 x flush mount rod holders behind the rear seat.
- 2 x Railblaza StarPorts for optional Railblaza accessory mounting
- 12′ 10″ length
- 32″ width
- 66 lbs weight
- 440 lb carrying capacity
30 Year Warranty
- We stand by the quality and craftsmanship of our kayaks. We want you to rest assured this kayak will last long enough so future generations of Vikings can dare to explore new waters in it. This is why we are proud to offer an unprecedented 30 Year Warranty.
- The extended limited warranty activation is easy and free, simply register your new kayak online on our Warranty Activation page.
- The extended back-to-base 30 year warranty applies only to the original owner, the owner whose name is registered on our warranty database.
- The extended warranty covers the hull of the kayak only. Accessories and attachments (including seats, paddles, bungee cords, etc.) and graphics are covered for one year. The extended warranty does not cover intentional or unintentional misuse/abuse or accidental damage or if it has been used to perform a function that it has not been designed for. Normal wear and tear including dents and abrasions are not covered by this warranty. The extended warranty does not apply to kayaks used for commercial use including guide fleets.
- All Viking Kayaks are manufactured using the very latest development in virgin linear medium-density polyethylene. This plastic is stronger and stiffer than cheaper material enabling us to make the kayaks noticeably lighter. This material incorporates Maximum UV Inhibitors and is Colorfast.
- The accessories on the kayaks are nylon installed with stainless steel hardware – suitable for use in salt water conditions.